Top 10 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have years of experience - I have been a full-time Realtor in this area since 2006. Prior to moving to the greater Sacramento area in 2006 I was with a national RE franchise in Carmel, CA for 9 years and worked primarily in the Monterey, Santa Cruz and San Benito County areas. Preceding my real estate career I have over 20 years experience in the corporate world, the last 10 of which were spent working in the investment community.
- I know our neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me directly (916) 952-7577 or send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), we'll set up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.